A gateway to a richer life
One of the best features of living in the most affluent part of the city core is the number of top luxury shops around you. Submerge yourself in luxury and shop ‘til you drop!
You can find luxury retailers for each of your needs - stores in the area range from furniture Lloyd Bruce Home Collections to jewelry Palladio Jewellers, Rolex, Cartier and clothing Hermes, Holt Renfrew, Feuille, Leone Luxury Fashions & Nordstrom.
Lloyd Bruce Home Collections carries some of the most sought-after furniture sets from all over the world. Make your home a paradise with its top-quality and unique luxury collections.
Feuille is a popular spot to find some of the best and rarest luxury clothing collections. Find your newest unique fashion style here.
Fine dining, Cafes & Nightlife
Coal Harbour’s richness is present on its fine dining options, which are often accompanied with excellent sea views. Wine and dine to your heart’s content. Be spoilt for choice, with the array of fine eateries within the district.
Miku Restaurant - One of the best restaurants in the city, with an incredible location and views of the water, right next to Canada Place. The seasoned chefs at Miku combine traditional Japanese dishes with French and Italian cuisine. The flavours offered are unlike any other, as well as the atmosphere and service.
Residents of Coal Harbour have access to the city's most exclusive cocktail bars, dance clubs and lounges. Go on an incredible night out to the Prohibition Lounge and Bar, Lobby Bar at Fairmont Pacific Rim, Reflections & H Lounge - the options are endless!
Coal Harbour is the hub of an extensive collection of 5-star hotels, close to all amenities, entertainment and nightlife this neighbourhood and downtown offers.
Private Member Clubs
Looking to expand your social life? You are in luck. Coal Harbour hosts a great selection of exclusive clubs. Meet new people and make new friends in the city's wide selection of renowned, deluxe clubs.
- Be part of the city's most distinguished social gatherings when you join the Vancouver Club - one of Vancouver's first clubs. This association is full of rich history and luxury. Get ready for the time of your life in the club's "A" class heritage building at 915 West Hastings.
- The Terminal City Club is another highly respected private club located right at Coal Harbour. This club was established in 1892, and since then, it has built a deluxe reputation and community. The club offers its members a variety of premier exclusive facilities, spaces and services.
Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
If your yacht is your passion, meet and mingle with other yacht-owners and enthusiasts in the incredible and historical Royal Vancouver Yacht club.
- The club has deep roots in the history of Vancouver, making it one of the most distinguished venues in the city. If you are ready to join a community of expert sailors and navigators like you, this elite club may just be what you are looking for. Here to enjoy the views and have a bite? The club also offers a variety of indoor dining options and social events. Enjoy the beautiful views in the Mermaid Inn - Vancouver Yacht Club premier restaurant in Coal Harbour.
Coal Harbour Marina
Looking for the best spot to moorage your boat? The Coal Harbour Marina has one of the best locations in the city, close to downtown. Coal Harbour residents' access to the marina is just minutes away. The service given by the marina staff is outstanding, and you can feel relieved knowing your boat is being taken care of with the marina's top-notch security.
Harbour Air Seaplanes
Take a tour to Victoria or Whistler, or just enjoy the views Vancouver offer in one of the city's favourite and exclusive activities - the Harbour Air Seaplanes.
- The famous seaplanes are a few minutes away from the Downtown core, located right at Coal Harbour. Residents of the area have fast and easy access to this fantastic seaplane airline.
- Fly with the seaplanes and enjoy one of the most breathtaking views in the world: the beauty of the city of Vancouver. The airline also offers fast freight services as well, for all your needs!
Vancouver Art Gallery
If your interest is in fine arts and culture, the renowned Vancouver Art Gallery is just a few minutes away from Coal Harbour. The gallery is exquisite, filled with incredible art displays, events and performances.
- Connect with your inner artist and indulge in the fantastic exhibitions you will find in the Vancouver Art Gallery, all-year-round.
Keep active: move and exercise your body in one of the city's most exclusive fitness clubs. Located in West Georgia Street, you can find Equinox Fitness, one of our favourite places to get moving.
- Fully equipped for all of your fitness activities, this central location is top-notch. The classes in this location are deluxe: choose between an excellent array of courses from boxing to restorative Yoga and anything in-between.
Coal Harbour Community Centre
This incredible recreation centre is the spot for all recreational activities and hobbies that you would like to take part in- the best part? Meeting other Coal Harbour residents while having fun!
- The Coal Harbour Community Centre is the perfect spot for all activities, from multi-purpose rooms to hold events or meetings, to a dance studio and gymnasium for any physical activities, available all year long.
Coal Harbour Seawall & Stanley Park
The world-renowned Coal Harbour Seawall is the most beautiful walking and cycling trail in the city. This seawall is the point between the sea, city and mountains. The beautiful view from the seawall is unlike any other.
- Stanley Park is Vancouver’s popular urban oasis, a forest that connects the city and nature. The park is located west of the residential and business sectors. If you are ready to disconnect and have a walk in the beauty of nature or visit one of its many attractions, Stanley Park is just a 10-minute walk away! Take a walk or cycle in this beloved trail to free your mind, enjoy nature or exercise! The gorgeous views are there all year long.